About Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Good Governance and Policy Analysis
To Promote good governance for a better tomorrow by-
- Quality research and analysis of policy and development issues
- Advising the government for improvements in services-delivery to the citizen
- Forging partnerships with the civil society, private sector and academia.
To promote good governance-
- Analyze government policies to assess their impact.
- Identify areas in governance for change and reform for effective program delivery.
- Establish a bank of innovative practices for application and wider dissemination.
- Promote best practices in technology and process innovation in the management of government programs.
- Facilitate partnerships of government with civil society and the private sector and academia.