For Employers: How to post jobs?
At present the job postings on the website are without any payment.
Send your job postings to email@example.com with subject line “Request to post job”, along with the job details.
Wherever possible, please also provide a link for the job announcement on your website, for easy reference of the applicants.
- Avoid acronyms and internal jargon in descriptions to enable easy understanding
- Give an organisation brief, with website address and project brief
- Use an easy language to write the work responsibilities.
- Ensure that all required educational & professional qualification and desired and mandatory experience in clearly written in the job description
- Please ensure that you send clear, concise job title and job description, alongwith last date to apply, job location and remuneration details (if not exact remuneration then, range of salary)
- Clearly mention in how to apply, the documents required to be submitted while applying, viz, resume, cover letter, any reference letters, any writing samples etc.
- Also include the email id to apply and send applications. In case candidates are required to apply directly on your website, provide us the web link.
Please do mention if the job is full time/ part time/ freelancing/ volunteering/ internship/ fellowship, to enable an easy understanding.
The present website https://www.publichealthcareer.org is meant to post only jobs related to public health and/or opportunities from public health organisations. We do not accept job posting from any other sector/ area of work.
The jobs posted will be visible within 24 hours or less. Our working hours are Monday to Friday from 9:30AM-5:30PM
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0124-4722900 extn 4233 (Ms Shanti Dahal)
For Applicants: How to apply for jobs?
Candidates willing to apply for a given job posting, may refer to How to Apply/ Email id for applying section and apply as per the given instructions.
At present applicants are not required to create their account and register themselves on the website, before applying for jobs.
At present, there is no provision to apply for jobs directly through the website. Applicants need to apply on the given email id or weblink shared in How to apply?/ Email id for applying.