Last date of application: 25th Sep 2023
Experience: 8+ Years of relevant work experience
Organisation: Lung Care Foundation
Position: Deputy Director / Associate Director – Doctors for Clean Air and Climate Action
(based on experience)
Work Location: Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India
About Lung Care Foundation:
Lung Care Foundation is a non-profit organisation dedicated to the cause of promoting clean air and better Lung Health in India. Our initiatives are recognized by dignitaries at national and international level, including by the Prime Minister of India and the President of India. Our commitment to this mission is reflected in our groundbreaking initiative, “Doctors for Clean Air,” which has garnered global recognition and support from prestigious entities such as the World Economic Forum, the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and leading newspapers.
Role and Responsibilities:
You will play a pivotal role in driving the strategic initiatives of Lung Care Foundation, focusing on awareness, capacity building and research. You will lead the charge in realizing our mission drawing from your extensive experience of program planning, monitoring, partnerships and fund mobilisation,
● Develop and execute a comprehensive strategic plan aligned with the organization’s mission and vision.
● Take the lead in implementing programs, ensuring they adhere to strict timelines, budgetary limits, and rigorous quality standards.
● Oversee the design, development, and assessment of innovative plans advancing our mission towards cleaner air and climate action.
● Create strategic partnership to achieve our goals and objectives
● Champion the establishment of effective monitoring and evaluation mechanisms, facilitating continuous improvement in program performance and outcomes.
● Harness your proven expertise to identify and secure funding opportunities from diverse sources, including grants, corporate partnerships, individual donations, and government funding, to bolster the foundation’s programs.
● Prepare and submit regular progress reports to senior management and stakeholders, keeping them informed and engaged.
● Passion for Air Quality initiatives
● Hold a Master’s degree in public health, environmental studies, administration or a related field.
● Demonstrate a proven track record of 6-10 years in program planning, partnerships, fund mobilisation and monitoring within the non-profit sector.
● Exhibit a deep understanding of lung health issues and related programs.
● Showcase a history of successfully securing funding from diverse sources to drive impactful initiatives.
● Display exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with a range of stakeholders.
● Thrive in a dynamic environment, showcasing your ability to adapt to changing priorities and excel in a fast-paced setting.
How to apply
Apply online: https://bit.ly/lcf-jobs
In case of questions, contact: hr@LCF.org.in
For more information about Lung Care Foundation and the Doctors for Clean Air Campaign,
Lung Care Foundation website: www.LCF.org.in
Doctors for Clean Air website: www.DFCA.org.in