Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 01 December 2023
Position Code : PHFI-COMA-254
Position Title : Communication Manager
No. of Positions : 01
Work Location : Delhi-NCR
Duration of Position : One Year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier
Brief on the Organization:
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi with national presence through its constituent units of regional Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) and Centers of Applied Research in core public health themes. The Foundation, established in 2006 as a public private initiative, is governed by an independent board comprising of senior government officials, eminent Indian and International academic and leaders, civil society representatives and corporate leaders. For more information, please visit the website www.phfi.org.
The NIHR Global Health Research Centre aims to improve care for people with multiple long term conditions by co-designing, implementing and evaluating context specific digital intervention through public health care system. The intervention will be implemented in Visakhapatnam, Jodhpur and Kathmandu. In addition, the Centre will engage with communities, stakeholders and build capacity of researchers and research supporting staff. The Centre will be co-led by PHFI and University of Leicester.
- Develop a comprehensive integrated communications and messaging strategy by developing relevant content to promote the NIHR GHRC for MLTCs research and community engagement
- Provide advice, develop and deliver targeted communications plan of the programmes by working with the research team
- Support the targeted dissemination of research outputs by contributing towards the plans
- Develop infographics, posters, pamphlets and other communications materials for community engagement
- Plan, supervise and delegate operational communications requests, where appropriate, including new content, announcements and materials for NIHR GHRC programmes at PHFI.
- Adhere to the communications policy of NIHR as well as PHFI in developing and/or disseminating various outputs of the centre
- Provide administrative support to the Publications and Knowledge Exchange committee of the NIHR GHRC for MLTC
- Manage and deepen relationships with Centre’s team members from India, Nepal and the UK, communications managers of lead and co-applicant institutions and key stakeholders including NIHR to achieve communications and program goals
- Identify new opportunities and implement processes to enhance internal/external communications and other processes where necessary
- Support the planning, organisation and delivery of engagement and training events and workshops (digital and face‐to‐face)
- Contribute to drafts, design, and edits to reports, position papers, background documents, presentations, fact sheets, and newsletters to support dissemination
- Develop and manage social media channels/profiles and digital content including the development and management of relevant websites.
- Provide advice and assistance to Centre staff and researchers on NIHR policies on communications and research outputs, including use of logos, disclaimers and acknowledgment.
- Develop guidance documents and templates to ensure compliance with NIHR policies
- Manage and oversee all design and press release media requests by liaising with the relevant teams, ensuring compliance with NIHE policies
- Prepare a communications report on a regular basis.
- Any other task assigned by the PI.
- Graduate degree in Mass communication/Mass media/ equivalent stream.
- 5 years of work experience out of which 3 years’ experience in delivering communications activities and managing communication development project.
- Experience in public health, human services, healthcare, public policy, or non-profit settings are a plus.
- Experience of website management and development, project management, strategic marketing or content marketing program.
- Substantial experience to engage with internal and external audiences.
- Proven written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of digital applications and social media networks and platforms
- A working knowledge of photo editing tools, audio-video editing tools is a plus
Please note that Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV to email@example.com and fill the application form– https://forms.office.com/r/CzzbLaynYE . Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-COMA-254) in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 01 December 2023.
- Candidates are requested to refer PHFI website for position description & process for applying. Please note only those applications will be considered which are received as per instruction written on PHFI website.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channel.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
“PHFI reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
Women are encouraged to apply!