Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 27 November 2023
Position Code : PHFI-CNST-515
Position Title : Consultant
No. of Positions : 01
Work Location : Delhi-NCR
Duration of Position : 2 months or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier
Brief on the Organization:
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi with national presence through its constituent units of regional Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) and Centers of Applied Research in core public health themes. The Foundation, established in 2006 as a public private initiative, is governed by an independent board comprising of senior government officials, eminent Indian and International academic and leaders, civil society representatives and corporate leaders. For more information, please visit the website www.phfi.org.
The position will be responsible for a variety of office management activities and assist the team in all the components of the design and development of web and graphics
Major duties and responsibilities will include.
- Liaise with relevant programme managers/coordinators, team members, to understand web and graphics needs and identify corresponding requirements and functionalities.
- Design and production of module/report/ brochure and Preparation of printing packages (all layout and design files) for printing of publications and other communication products
- Redesign and update existing Coral Draw file for printing.
- Supervise the printing process by closely liaising with printers and insuring high quality of the final printed products.
- Consult relevant staff on the design and production of publications.
- Assist the nominated supervisor in other duties related to the design and publication, or other communication products, as needed.
- Provide basic research and sourcing of graphic elements, like photographic images, maps and logos.
- Design and develop the framework for the web portal to include showcasing various projects, regular updation, stakeholder’s login benefits, integration of online payment gateway and other web applications.
- Observe timeline and benchmarks for all websites, track and evaluate their usability and performance;
- Provide constant web monitoring
- Create explainer videos, basic videos, edit existing videos for use on social media channels, website and mobile apps.
- Update the website regularly
- Support design and Development of web portal for e-learning.
- Carry out other relevant web-related and designing tasks as required.
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with key stakeholders and other key agencies and donors as required.
- Coordinates and prepare for meetings and special events by assisting the team members
- Coordinate with various vendors for various program activities.
- Attend and participate in stakeholder’s meetings, and other meetings as needed.
- Any other tasks assigned by Supervisor/PI.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certificate in graphic designing, animation, etc.
- Certificate in graphic designing, app development, animation
- Minimum 3 years of successful professional design experience. Knowledge of WordPress
- Proficiency in basic Graphic Design Tools (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, CorelDraw, etc.)
- Knowledge of Animation, Motion Graphics Design, Video Editing Storyboard Creation, UI design.
- Strong typographical, conceptual and designing and illustrative skills
- Working knowledge in video editing tools, 3D tools or authoring tools (Captivate, Articulate)
- Problem-solving capabilities and out of the box creative thinking.
- Experience with web design proved through portfolio of designed products.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android app development.
- Knowledge of E-learning domain.
Please note that consultancy fees will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill the application form– https://forms.office.com/r/jQsguvvwbT . Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-CNST-515) in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 27 November 2023.
- Candidates are requested to refer PHFI website for position description & process for applying. Please note only those applications will be considered which are received as per instruction written on PHFI website.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channel.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
“PHFI reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
Women are encouraged to apply!