Last date of application: 20th Sep 2023
Noora Health’s mission is to improve outcomes and strengthen health systems by equipping family caregivers with the skills they need to care for their loved ones.
Founded in 2014, Noora Health turns hospital hallways and waiting rooms into classrooms by tapping into the most compassionate resources available for the patient’s care: their own family.
With support from governments and partners in India, Bangladesh, and Indonesia, Noora Health has trained more than 3.5 million caregivers across 460+ facilities using their flagship caregiver education and training curriculum, the Care Companion Program (CCP).
In a cohort of patients, the CCP reduced post-surgical cardiac complications by 71%, maternal complications by 12%, newborn complications by 16%, and newborn readmissions by 56%.
Noora Health was honored as a TED 2022 Audacious Project Grantee and recipient of the 2022 Skoll Foundation Award for Social Innovation. Featuring Edith Elliott and Shahed Alam, our Co-Founders and Co-CEOs, Noora Health’s mission took the spotlight at TED 2022 and was also featured in a 2022 Skoll video.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work closely and in coordination with the central monitoring and State program delivery teams.
- Establish a mechanism and share periodically Care Companion Program generated data with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Travel to all districts & Sub-district hospitals of the state to monitor and evaluate CCP progress and identify data-related gaps. Share feedback on location-specific CCP progress of the organisation.
- Manage large-scale data received from hospitals, you have to filter and use them for analytical purposes.
- Data extraction, analysis, and reporting using visualisation and reporting tools to define and develop a data dashboard.
- Collate the multiple data streams present in the organisation and bring them under one roof.
- Periodic assessment of the project with ongoing monitoring of key project outcomes, outputs and activities.
- Responsible for reporting according to the developed monitoring system with monthly, quarterly and annual reports covering key CCP yearly targets.
- Establish a mechanism and share periodically generated data with the program delivery and monitoring team.
- Action-oriented, flexible approach and problem-solver, with an ability to manage multiple competing deadlines.
- Develop technical tools and data infrastructure for successful continuous quality monitoring.
- Streamline data collection process from survey CTO as well as other sources.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Having knowledge of handling large-scale data in MS Excel/Google sheets along with analytical skills using various formulas in MS Excel and other data management tools.
- Minimum post-graduate training in Population Studies/ Public Health/ Statistics/MCA or related field with at least 3 years of relevant professional experience of progressively increasing responsibility.
- Previous work experience in public health system of MP will be an added advantage.
- Experience in data handling and monitoring and evaluation of public health projects, preferably at RMNCH, TB , NCD programs.
- Should have understanding public MIS systems like HMIS, RCH, Anmol etc.
- Experience with data cleaning and working with unstructured data.
- Experience working with visualisation tools like PowerBI/Tableau/Google Data Studio/D3 etc.
- Ability to quickly learn a new tool/technique for data analysis, if required.
- Strong ownership and ability to collaborate with multiple teams to deliver output.
- Ability to work with uncertainty and rapidly adapt to the changes.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to speak, read, write in English and Hindi.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, while also proactively and regularly communicating upward relevant progress updates and bottlenecks requiring attention or support from leadership.
At Noora Health, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we understand the value of developing a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We prioritize diversity within our team, and we welcome candidates from all gender identities, castes, religious practices, sexual orientations, and abilities – among many others.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health.
How to apply
Submit your application online at: https://boards.greenhouse.io/noorahealth/jobs/4206141005#app