Last date of application: 15th Sep 2023
Senior Executive(1): Delhi (Mehrauli) (experience of 2-4 years)
Associate Manager/Senior Executive (1 each) : Delhi(Okhla Phase 3) (experience of 2-4 years for Senior Executive and 4-7 years for Associate Manager)
Senior Executive (1) : Goa (Localite) (experience of 2-4 years)
ECHO India is a non-profit trust that was founded in 2008 with a mission to promote equity in Healthcare, Education and other Sustainable Development Goals. The organization achieves this goal by providing capacity-building programs for healthcare professionals, educators and community workers.ECHO India’s innovative ‘Hub and Spoke’ Model of learning involves a team of experts serving as the hub, mentoring and training the spokes, who are a cohort of learners. This approach is facilitated through a cutting-edge digital infrastructure that enables scalable and sustainable capacity building in a cost-effective manner.
ECHO India aims to impact the lives of 400 million people in India by the end of 2025. To achieve this goal, in collaboration with our partners, we have launched over 250 hubs and implemented 800 capacity-building programs that cover more than 30 disease areas. These programs have witnessed over a million attendances from healthcare workers and educators across the country, with remarkable results. The ECHO Model’s ‘All Teach All Learn’ framework has been proven effective and has been validated by over 500 peer-reviewed articles published in renowned national and international journals, such as The New England Journal of Medicine and The Lancet.
ECHO India has joined forces with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) and 28 state National Health Missions (NHMs), municipal corporations, nursing councils, and esteemed medical institutions across India. Some of our leading institutional partners include AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), NIMHANS (National Institute of Mental Health & Neurological Sciences), NITRD (National Institute for Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases), NICPR (National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research), Tata Memorial Hospital, and PGIMER (Post Graduate Institute for Medical Education & Research). By collaborating with these entities, ECHO India is making significant strides toward strengthening the country’s healthcare system.
1. Build relationship with project partners and manage all operational aspects to meet the defined process and quality.
2. Regular coordination with hub team for program implementation support.
3. Organize meetings / calls with partners for providing support on preparation of concept note, case templates and evaluation plan.
4. Coordinate with the training team for training of partner and experts on use of ECHO software.
5. Ensure compliance (internal as well as for partner) as per defined process before program launch.
6. Ensure that all programs meet fidelity to ECHO model. Identify and escalate situations where fidelity to ECHO model is compromised.
7. Ensure updation of program information in iECHO spark.
8. Attend programs as an observer (as and when assigned).
Key Performance Indications: (Measurable Aspects):
1. Meeting timelines (as defined in the process) for all program communication and activities.
2. Ensuring 90% compliance (as defined in the process) on all on-going programs.
3. 90% of all on-going programs to meet fidelity to ECHO model.
4. Ensuring 100% compliance (as defined in the process) on all new programs launched.
Minimum Qualification MPH
Experience 2-4 years
Language English, Hindi
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
· Broad knowledge and experience in project management
· Good communication skills (verbal and written)
· Conceptual thinking
· Analytical thinking
How to apply
Submit your applications to : https://echoindia.keka.com/careers/applyjob/11623
also send it to firstname.lastname@example.org , writing position name and location name in subject line.