Last date of application: 20th Sep 2023
Work location: Delhi
Position code: ECHO/JC/059
About ECHO India: ECHO India is a non-profit trust committed to improving the well-being of communities by empowering first mile professionals through capacity building initiatives. Our comprehensive approach encompasses healthcare, education and support for the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). We collaborate closely with government bodies, healthcare institutions, hospitals, medical colleges, nursing councils, schools, and development sector entities. ECHO India’s innovative ‘Hub and Spoke’ Model of capacity building involves a team of experts serving as the hub, mentoring and training the spokes, who are a cohort of learners. This approach is supported through a cutting-edge digital infrastructure, ‘iECHO’ that enables scalable and sustainable capacity building in a cost-effective manner. Together, we strive to create positive change and drive meaningful impact in the communities we serve.
Level: Senior Executive
Department: Monitoring, Evaluation & Research
Location: New Delhi
Reports To: Associate Manager
We are seeking an experienced Biostatistician to join our Monitoring, Evaluation and Research team. The ideal candidate will play a vital role in supporting evaluation and research projects, analysing complex data, and generating insights.
1. Support Evaluation and Research Activities: Design and implement statistical methodologies for evaluation and research projects. Conduct sample size calculations and power analysis for research studies.
2. Data Analysis and Interpretation: Analyze collected data using various statistical techniques and tests, such as regression analysis, predictive modelling, McNemar’s test, Chi-square test, etc.
3. Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to ensure robust data analysis.
4. Support publication: Contribute to scientific papers, reports, and presentations.
5. Data Management and quality assurance: Provide guidance on data management, including quality assurance, data cleaning, and validation.
6. Ensure Research Integrity: Comply with all ethical guidelines, privacy regulations, and organisational policies related to evaluation and research.
7. Support capacity building within the team through training and mentorship on statistical methods and software.
8. Continuous Learning: Stay current with the latest statistical methodologies, quantitative data analysis techniques, and industry trends.
1. Education: Master’s degree in Biostatistics or Statistics.
2. Work experience: A minimum of 4 years of work experience in a similar role, preferably in the public health sector.
4. Publications: Co-authorship in at least 2 publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Work from the Office only.
How to apply
Submit online applications at: https://echoindia.keka.com/careers/applyjob/18012