Last date of application: 20th Sep 2023
Work location: Delhi
Position code: ECHO/JC/061
About ECHO India: ECHO India is a non-profit trust committed to improving the well-being of communities by empowering first mile professionals through capacity building initiatives. Our comprehensive approach encompasses healthcare, education and support for the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). We collaborate closely with government bodies, healthcare institutions, hospitals, medical colleges, nursing councils, schools, and development sector entities. ECHO India’s innovative ‘Hub and Spoke’ Model of capacity building involves a team of experts serving as the hub, mentoring and training the spokes, who are a cohort of learners. This approach is supported through a cutting-edge digital infrastructure, ‘iECHO’ that enables scalable and sustainable capacity building in a cost-effective manner. Together, we strive to create positive change and drive meaningful impact in the communities we serve.
1. Evaluation and Reporting: Support the Evaluation of program effectiveness and efficiency using quantitative metrics and help prepare detailed reports for internal and external stakeholders.
2. Data Analysis: Utilize statistical software to analyse complex data sets, employing appropriate quantitative techniques.
3. Support the Design and Implementation of Research Projects: Support the development and execution of research protocols, designing surveys, experiments, and other data collection methods.
4. Maintain Data Integrity: Ensure that all evaluation and research adhere to ethical standards, maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of data.
5. Publication: Contribute to scientific papers, reports, and presentations
6. Collaborate with Cross-Functional Teams: Support internal customers within the MER team, Projects team, and external stakeholders to provide quantitative insights.
7. Continuous Learning: Stay current with the latest quantitative evaluation, research methodologies, and industry trends.
8. Capacity building: Support capacity building within the team through training and mentorship on quantitative methodologies and analysis.
Education: Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Data Science, or Public Health
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in quantitative research and evaluation, preferably in the public health sector.
a. Expertise in statistical software (e.g., SPSS, Stata, R).
b. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
c. Proficient in data visualisation and reporting tools.
d. Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
Publications: Minimum of 2 papers published in peer-review journals, including one as primary author Experience with Qualitative Methodologies and Tools is a plus, e.g. Atlast-Ti, NVivo.
Work from the Office only.
How to apply
Submit your applications online at: https://echoindia.keka.com/careers/applyjob/19037